Visit Visa for USA - Global Six Sigma

USA Visit Visa

If you don’t choose the right consultant, getting a visa to visit is not that easy. It’s much easier to get a B1 or B2 visa to enter the United States of America. These visas have different purposes. The B1 visa allows for you to enter the American territory to meet your business prospects, while the B2 visa permits you to enjoy and explore the entertainment options that the country has to offer.

Important things to keep in mind

In the application form, you must indicate your intention to visit the United States. The visit visa is valid for 3 months to 10 year, but most visitors are only allowed to stay in the country for six months. If you need to extend your visa, there is an option. You are free to spend time with your family and friends in the USA. On their visas, you can also bring your dependents or children along with you to such a visit.
You must also show proof of funds in order to remain in the country. After you have proven that you have sufficient funds to stay in the USA, you will need to specify the duration and whereabouts of your stay. You can then travel to any part of the USA with either of the visas. For more information on visa services, and to learn about the incredible benefits of working with us, you can call us.

Eligibility Criteria

You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for a USA visitor visa or tourist visa:

Global Six Sigma Consultants is the best choice to obtain a visa to USA.

Get a Free Consulting

    Visit Visa